Looking to secure a quiet space to be productive? Career Services is offering rooms with advanced reservation and contactless check-in.
- Hours: Mon–Thur, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. during weeks 1 through 10 each quarter (not available during career fairs, winter/spring mid-quarter breaks, and university holidays)
- Location: Career Services, Bldg. 599.
- Eligibility: Must be utilized for a virtual/phone job interview, career advising appointment, course exam, or academic-related studies. NOTE: Due to privacy concerns, counseling/therapy sessions are not permitted.
- Reservations: Available on a first-come, first-served basis. The room must be requested a minimum of one (1) school day in advance. Multiple reservations may be requested. Limited access may be enforced during periods of high demand.
To book a room, click the button for Submit Reservation Form and complete all fields. For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility: Available on a first-come, first-served basis. We have two rooms available for students to reserve. The Private Work Space must be utilized for a virtual/phone job interview, career advising appointment, course exam, or academic-related studies. NOTE: Due to privacy concerns, counseling/therapy sessions are not permitted.
Reservation: Your reservation must be received by 3 p.m., 1 business day before your requested date. Requests are not monitored over weekends and holidays. To reserve a room, click the Submit Reservation Form link below. Select the week, date, and time you wish to reserve. Click on Join and type in your name and email address. You will receive two confirmation emails: 1) a note from Wejoinin regarding your request and a cancel code if you decide to reschedule, and 2) an email from email@example.com with details, including the room you're assigned to. If you do not receive the email with a room number by 4 p.m. the day you submit your reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Mon–Thur, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. (not available during career fairs, winter/spring mid-quarter breaks, and university holidays)
Location: We are in Building 599, the Counseling and Career Center (the pink building across from Storke Tower). Be sure to enter through our courtyard adjacent to Parking Lot 29. You will find your room in the building off the courtyard with sliding glass doors.
Check-in Procedure: On the day of your reservation, please proceed to the room you have been assigned, scan the QR code on the door, and fill out the check-in form. Please check the door calendar and confirm when you have reserved the room. It is important that you keep track of time and leave promptly 10 minutes before the end of your reservation time if another student is coming to use the room.
Safety and Cleaning Protocols: You are required to follow the safety guidelines.
- Campus policy requires that you wear a mask at all times in the Counseling and Career Center; you can remove it when you are alone in the room
- For your safety, clean the room before you use it AND before you leave with the supplies provided in the room and dispose of your waste in the garbage bin in the hallway outside the room
- Students who fail to follow cleaning protocols will receive a warning after the first incident and will lose their privileges after the second.
Submitting a Reservation Request: When you submit a request form, you indicate that you have read and understood the information and policies listed above Contact email@example.com for assistance. We wish you a productive time in your Private Work Space.
Submit Reservation Request